Thursday, January 1, 2009

Publix

Well, after much tribulation with the truck it turned out to be a dead battery. Luckily, last night, I was able to use my husband's truck to go to the grocery store (all by myself!). So here's what I got:

1 - granny smith apple
1 - publix large eggs doz
1 - package cubed steak
1 - package pork tenderloins
2 - gg broccoli & cheese
2 - gg cauliflower & cheese
1 - 64oz pure Valencia OJ
1 - 64oz Florida's natural OJ
2 - Ben & Jerry's pints
2 - la choy rice noodles
1 - can hop n johns
1 - glory skillet corn
3 - sundown vitamin A
1 - sundown papaya enzyme
2 - Kellogg's frosted mini wheat's
2 - success boil in the bag jasmine rice 4pks
3 - scotch bubble mailers
1 - small bag of fireworks (6.97)

Total: $73.70
Coupons: $63.23
Grand Total: $10.47
Used Gc: $10.00 (from an earlier Publix 2008 promo)
Total OOP: $ .47

Woo Hoo! Now THAT'S what I call a STEAL OF A DEAL! :)

1 comment:

  1. That IS a Steal of a Deal!!! I did really well at HT today too (it was my first time shopping there because it isnt in my hometown). Great Hound!

    ReplyDelete