Friday, January 30, 2009

Walgreen's Walgreen's Walgreen's!

I had quite a few RR's expiring today so I had to stop at a Walgreen's as we all know we can't let RR's money go to waste! (no matter WHAT you buy with them, you can't let them expire! It'd be like throwing away FREE money!) lol So here's what I got today:


Walgreen's: (4 separate orders)

4 - Colgate Total TP
8 - Valentine's Day Gift Bags
1 - Sprite 12pk
3 - Diet Coke 12pks
3 - Cookie Variety Snack Packs 12ct
2 - Equal 100pk (had rain check)
2 - Walgreen's Cool Mint Cold & Flu Medicine
1 - Revlon Color Matte Eye Shadow
2 - Garnier Hair Color


Total: $ 55.65
Coupons: $ 45.00
Paid w/GC: $ 6.09
Total OOP: $ 4.56
RR's Rcvd: $ 18.00
Total Profit: $ 13.44

Total Coupon Savings So Far In 2009: $988.76

3 comments:

  1. Where do you get your coupons- sometimes you have so many coupons $$ that it doesn't make sense that you could have that much. Just Wondering. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Belle, by "coupons" I mean RR"S, ECB's, Store co's as well as Man co's. I don't count RR's and ECB's as "Gift Cards" as many people do, I consider them COUPONS because they have an expiration date. For instance in these walgreen's orders I used the following coupons:

    4 - Colgate Total TP - 4 - $1 man co's
    8 - Valentine's Day Gift Bags - wags weekly flier co (made them 8 for $1.00)making the total savings $2.00
    1 - Sprite 12pk - $1 man co
    3 - Diet Coke 12pks - 3 - $1 man co's
    3 - Cookie Variety Snack Packs 12ct - no co's
    2 - Equal 100pk (had rain check) - 2 - $2.50 man co's and the rain check was to make them 2.50 each
    2 - Walgreen's Cool Mint Cold & Flu Medicine - no co's
    1 - Revlon Color Matte Eye Shadow - 1 - $2 man co
    2 - Garnier Hair Color - 2 - $3 man and 2 - $2 wag es co's
    and I also used one $5 rr co per order for a total of $20 in rr's alone.

    I also do not count my "card" sale prices or savings as coupons when I report my Winn-Dixie or Foodlion totals because those aren't coupons I actually used. kwim?

    HTH and please feel free to comment or ask any questions whenever you need too! I'll be glad to explain or help! Hugs, Jackie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! And to answer your question about where do I get my coupons? Dentist offices, Dr's offices, Grocery Stores, Drug Stores, direct from the Companies, Wine Vendors, Newspapers, Snail Mail, and Trading. hth :)

    ReplyDelete