Thursday, January 8, 2009

Great Day! :)

IT'S GATOR DAY! WOO HOO!

I can hardly wait until 8:14pm tonight, it's the kick-off time for the BCS Championship Game! Florida Gators vs Oklahoma Sooners and it's going to be a GREAT game! :)

(For those that don't know, I'm a HUGE Florida Gator football fan!)

Now, on to the SHOPPING! lol

Walgreen's:

2 - Lysol Neutra Air 2pk
2 - Garnier Shampoo
2 - Garnier Conditioner
2 - Glade Scented Oil Candle Refill 3pk
2 - Glade Plug Ins Scented Oil Refill 3pk

Total: $ 31.61
Coupons: $ 18.99
Grand Total: $ 12.62
Paid w/GC: $ 6.59
OOP: $6.03
Plus I'll receive $4.40 back from the Glade ESR. :)

Kmart:

4 - Mott's 64oz Apple Juice
10 - Trident Gum 3pk
12 - Hormel Completes
5 - Kellogg's Special K Cereal
4 - Rolaids 3pk
1 - Ludens Cough Drops
4 - Pounce Kitty Treats
4 - Juicy Juice Boxes 8ct

Total: $ 87.19
Coupons: $ 83.87
OOP: $ 3.32

Total Coupon Savings So Far In 2009: $447.41

3 comments:

  1. Great job! I hope your team wins :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How bout them GATORS girl??? You know I'm in Gainesville, so I had to listen to the game (couldnt watch). My girls all get to wear gator colors to school tomorrow instead of their uniforms because the GATORS WON!!!!!!!!! Whoo Hoo!!! Great to find another Gator lovin couponer! Have fun!

    Warmth,
    Tracey C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracey! I used to live in Gainesville! f=For about 3 months, then I had to leave because all I ever did was PARTY! lol I am SO pleased with our Florida Gators this year! They played some AWESOME games and I hope we can do it again next year! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GATORS! :)

    ReplyDelete