Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Shopping AGAIN!

Well, I hit up a Kmart 1st thing this morning and found a couple of deals. Then I headed to Walgreen's to get more Reynold's wrap and Garnier products only to be stopped in my tracks! The particular store I went to has decided NOT to allow $1 manufacturer coupons on items that also have a Walgreen's coupon making the item only .99 cents. Oh well, another deal is done, at least at THAT Walgreen's. lol :)

Kmart:

1 - Jergen's Lotion
2 - Glade Glass Candles
4 - Glade Plug Ins
4 - Mott's 64oz Apple Juice
4 - Revlon Tweezers

Total: $34.67
Coupons: $32.85
OOP: $1.82

Walgreen's (a different one lol)

3 - Garnier Shampoo
3 - Garnier Conditioner
2 - Reynolds Wrap
1 - Heart Shaped Peeps

Total: $ 22.92
Coupons: $ 21.60
OOP: $ 1.32

Kmart # 2: (i HAD to post this one separate due to the total)

4 - Glade Plug Ins
3 - Mott's 64oz Apple Juice
1 - Revlon Tweezers
4 - Trident Gum 3pk
4 - Hormel Completes

Total: $ 39.59
Coupons: $ 39.24
OOP: $ .35

WOO HOO! MY LOWEST KMART TOTAL EVER! :)

Total Coupon Savings So Far In 2009: $344.55

2 comments:

  1. Your Kmart trips look great. I need to get the motivation to go.

    About your Wag's deal gone bad at that store I would show them their ad. It states above the Garnier to look in your paper for coupon savings. I'm a fighter when I shop if need be and don't have the time or patience to drive to another store because of one's ignorance. When I expect a problem I always go armed with proof that I'm right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I showed them that and they said they'd still be losing money and "oweing" me money. I was like NO because I also purchased a $3 package of pens that I WANTED and instead of paying $2.50 at walmart I decided to buy them HERE so your store would get the profit. They still woudn't budge. No real biggie though, here in Jax there is a Walgreen's every 1 mile! lol

    ReplyDelete