Wednesday, December 31, 2008

No Go!

I've been trying to get out of the house ALL day long but my son didn't want to go shopping. No problem I'd just go later when Dad got home from work. Well, around 2:00 my son changed his mind so we set off for Publix. We got in the truck and NOTHING. It didn't work. It was making weird sounds and locking and unlocking itself. lol After a couple hours of messing around with it we find out it's the battery! DEAD as a doornail! So it's off to the car store to get a new one. i wonder if there's a coupon or a rebate! lol

1 comment:

  1. Hey~ I am 'up' north of you in BWK, Ga.... love your blog, and like you I was encouraged by Jane4girls. It would be nice to see how well we each do this coming year. Blessings to you and your amazing family.

    ReplyDelete