Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Well, today was an interesting one. I went to Walgreen's and Wal-Mart for some deals and here's what I got:

Walgreen's:

5 - Robitussin (Night-Time) @ 4.00 each
1 - Glade Scented Oil Candle @ 3.99 (Vanilla-Rose)
1 - Glade Scented Oil Candle @ 1.49 (Apple-Cinn) I didn't even know these were on Clearance!

Total = $25.87
Coupons = $15.00
Grand Total = $10.87
Paid w/GC = $0 OOP
RCVD = $20 in RR's
Plus I'll get $2.20 back in Easy-Saver rebates
(And I found a crt w/$8.99 worth of Energizer batteries on it! This is good for the Energizer free stuff rebate in the Easy-Saver rebate book YAY!)

Wal - Mart:

4 - Well-Patch 1ct
1 - GV Taco Seasoning Mix
Total = $4.30
Coupons = $4.00
Grand Total = $ .30

Grand Total Saved With Coupons Today = $19.00
Grand Total Out Of Pocket Today = $ .30
Grand Total Profit Today = $21.90

Not too bad for a quickie shopping excursion! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your background. Im not new to blogging but Im new to blogspot so its taking me time to figure this format out also.
    You did really well today expecially at Walmart!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete