Monday, February 16, 2009

February 16, 2009

Pj was off of school today so we went and did some shopping. Boy, did we have fun! :) Here's what we go today:

Walmart:

2 - Beggin Strips Dog Treats
2 - Ky Jelly
1 - Walmart Brand Baby Wipes

Total: $ 13.66
Coupons: $ 8.76
OOP: $ 4.90

CVS:

6 - Diet Coke 12pks
2 - Colgate Total Tooth Pastes
8 - CVS Make-Up Rounds
2 - Neutrogena Soaps
4 - Stayfree Pads
1 - CVS Mouthwash

Total: $ 63.70
Coupons: $ 52.92
Total OOP: $ 10.78
ECB's Rcvd: $ 42.00
Total Profit: $ 31.22

Walgreen's:

10 - Hershey Kisses Bags
2 - Lysol 4 in 1 Spray
2 - Lysol 4 in 1 Refills

Total: $ 21.91
Coupons: $ 13.00
OOP: $ 8.91
Plus I get to send off for the Hershey's $5.00 ESR :)

Walgreen's #2:

1 - Just For Men

Total: $8.16
Coupons: $8.00
OOP: $ .16
(and I have NO CLUE how the total came to 8.16 but that's what it was. Shrug)

Total Coupon Savings So Far In 2009: $1,310.74

2 comments:

  1. I've been reading through your blog and your savings are amazing! Where do you find your coupons? I'm pretty new to all this and am wondering what my best sources for coupons are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie, I find my coupons EVERYWHERE! lol I get several Sunday newspapers (of course), I also go to recycle bins to get extras, I trade on coupon trading boards, I get them from the dentist office when I visit, also from the Dr.'s office when I vist them as well, in stores, from the internet, direct from the companies and direct from the food, drink, wine, and beer vendors. (hey it never hurts to ask if they have some to share!) :) Always be on the lookout for special advertising set ups as well, they usually have some great non-ss coupons attached to them somewhere, but remember, it's not polite to take ALL of the coupons, be sure to leave some for others as well. :) I certainly hope this helps you out a little bit! Good luck with your savings this year and have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete