Thursday, February 12, 2009

February 11, 2009

I had some RR's that were expiring so I went to spend them and here's what I got:

Walgreen's:

2 - Bounty basics Paper Towels
2 - Progresso Soups
1 - Fusion Razor

Total: $ 16.91
Coupons: $ 11.58
Total OOP: $ 5.33
RR's Rcvd: $ 0.00

And since I received no RR's I of course had to get the manager out there. Well, it turns out that I had gotten the wrong razor so I asked for a refund being as they didn't have anymore. Now how this man figured the refund I have no idea because the cashier gave him the $4 man co I used, but in any case, he gave me back $5.34. *shrug* I asked him if it was right and he said it was the only way he could do the return. I said "are you SURE?" and he said yes so I left. I then went to another Walgreen's to see if they had the razors, they did so here's what I got there:

Walgreen's #2 :

1 - Fusion Razor

Total: $ 9.62
Coupons: $ 6.00
Total OOP: $ 3.62
RR's Rcvd: $ 6.00
Total Profit: $ 2.38

And let me give you all a little tip about Walgreen's and their RR's.......... if they scan the RR coupon FIRST and then scan your man coupon the register WILL allow 2 coupons per item IF the total before the coupons exceeds the amount of the coupons. That is how I was able to use a $4 man co AND a $2 RR on the purchase of ONE item. hths :)

Total Coupon Savings So Far In 2009: $1,165.90

No comments:

Post a Comment