Thursday, May 14, 2009

May 12, 2009

Wow! Has it really been 2 weeks since I've posted to my savings blog? I guess so! I'm terribly sorry, I've been so busy lately I simply haven't had time. But here we are........ I'm all caught up now! Be sure to check out the GREAT deals I got a Kmart during their 2nd straight week of super doubles! I don't think I'll be taking pictures this time as it's mostly the same stuff as last time with the exception of the dog food. (and I don't think anyone's really interested in a picture of a bunch of dog food.) LOL Enjoy! :)

CVS:

1 - Contour Meter (1 - free ss co)
3 - Right Guard Deo (3 - 1/1 peelies)

Total: $ 18.59
Coupons: $ 17.99
OOP: $ .60
ECB's Rcvd: $ 5.00
Total Profit: $ 4.40

Total Coupon Savings So Far In 2009: $ 4,436.21

3 comments:

  1. UGH! If only I were half as good as you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTG!! Great savings! I awarded you the One Lovely Blog Award! Read more about it here:
    http://monkeybizness1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopped over to see what you were up too.

    ReplyDelete