Thursday, March 12, 2009

No Spending Day!

Ya know, I WAS going to hit up some stores today for some great bargains but I've been reading some Frugal blogs and such and see a lot of people testing themselves with "No Spending Days" or even WEEKS so I figured I'd give it a whirl! (The day kind not the week kind. LOL) I want to go to Publix to get some $1 Capri Sun today but I won't. My husband is out of town until at least Monday so I can go to a BUNCH of stores all weekend long if I want too. LOL I, honestly, cannot remember the last time I didn't spend SOME kind of money in a whole day. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, let's see if I can make it! :)

UPDATE:

Well, I made it! And ya know what? It really wasn't that bad! Not a single dime came out of my house yesterday! No bills were paid, no gasoline was pumped, no sales items to be had, not anything! I honestly don't think I could do it for a full week but perhaps once a week might work for my family. I'll have to try it again soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. GOOD LUCK!! I have the days where I don't spend any money but I don't have to work at- I can't leave the house during the day b/c I work at home and at night I am too exhausted.

    ReplyDelete